- Indicator – the tools of the computer analysis of price movements on the basis of statistical data used in technical analysis.
- Inflation – economic condition that causes general prices to rise.
- Initial margin – initial collateral required to enter into a position as a guarantee on future performance.
- Instant Execution – the method of order execution, where the order is executed at the price indicated. If the price changes while getting to the trading server, the client gets a notification about the price change. The trader can either accept the new price or refuse the order to be executed.
- Interbank Rates – Foreign Exchange rates at which large international banks quote other large international banks.